I think we’ve officially reached that annoying time in the year where it’s sweater weather in the morning, but by midday, if you wear a sweater, you die from heatstroke.
I can’t be the only one freaking about how Jane knows Maura’s favourite book from when she’s in 7th grade.
let me get this straight
- they live together even though jane has her own place
- they compliment each other
- their chemistry is too strong
- they fight like an old married couple
- they always have each other’s backs
- sucky relationships with men
- they choose each other over everybody else
and they’re not canon ???
One of the BEST ad campaigns about representation I have seen.
Everyone has a backbone. Use yours.